Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover
Have you ever imagined how you or your family would pay your bills and cope with any other financial outgoings if you were unable to work as a result of an accident, sickness or unemployment?
At Mortgage Circle we have found the solution in the event of such an un-welcomed adversary, this can be achieved by by taking out an accident, sickness and/or unemployment cover (ASU).
Characteristic features of Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover
- It is designed to cover your core monthly financial commitments such as your mortgage/rent, bills and food.
- It provides you with a tax-free monthly income which is paid for a maximum of one or two years.
- You can choose a “deferred period” (a waiting period – the period of time until your policy starts paying out).
- You can choose the amount of cover you need, and decide whether you want to take ASU or AS or just Unemployment cover.
There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance (Short-Term Income Protection) and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
Find out how Friends Financial Advisers can help to give you and your family peace of mind.
* ASU is for short term purpose only. If you require a policy which would cover you for a longer term you should consider an Income Protection Policy.
Please give us a call or click FREE CONSULTATION
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances and loan amount. The FCA does not regulate most buy-to-let, second charge or commercial mortgages. The Financial Ombudsman Service is available at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or by contacting them on 0800 023 4 567.
Mortgage Circle is a trading style of Avram Financial Services which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered is England No. 9781006. Registered address 205 Kings Road, Fairgate House, Birmingham, B11 2A
0121 572 0675 / 0800 644 0190
Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road, Birmingham, B11 2AA