Join The Team
If you are a fully competent adviser looking to change your current firm and join a Directly Authorised firm here are the reasons why we thing you should consider us:
– Our members come first
It’s a statement to say that all founding directors have had experience of being an adviser at some point in their career. We understand advisers and are proud to be completely independent which means that our members’ interests come first.
– Personal Service
At Mortgage Circle, we never lose sight of the fact that our advisers are our customers. Our friendly and professional team are always on the end of the phone to help and we run regular training events at our office and across the country.
– Technology that makes life easy
Technology must help not hinder. When you join Mortgage Circle you get immediate access to a technology solution that makes it easy to do business and gives you exceptional service and flexibility so you can run your business in the best way for you and your customers.
– Top commission rates and a fair pricing structure
You could save several thousand pounds a year by switching to our Firm. We do not charge our advisers any monthly or weekly fees. Firm pays for all the licencing fees and systems.
– We are whole of market
We have a whole of market mortgage proposition ensuring your clients always gets the best options resulting better business proposition for you.
– Supportive compliance team that treats you with respect
Training and support are central to the ethos of our compliance team and they will work with you to keep your business safe. We treat you as a professional and focus on the outcome you get for your customers.
We are looking for highly motivated CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified Mortgage Advisers with or without industry experience as full training and ongoing competency support will be provided.
This is a self-employed role and you will be working mainly from home. Available nationwide.
- Own car, phone and laptop are essential.
- Highly competitive commission structure is available.
- Admin support.
- Hot desk with access to all office facilities.
- Advisors are expected to self-generate business but leads may be available. Training and support will be provided throughout the year to support your business ambition.
- Support of one of the largest mortgage network.
- Comprehensive development programmes throughout the year.
- Industry leading technology.
- High earning potential.
If selected you will be advising / arranging mortgage, protection, general Insurance and other related financial products and services for your clients.
– If you currently do not hold any relevant qualifications but would like to explore the possibility of becoming an adviser you can also apply to be considered as we are always in the look out for the right candidate to train & invite them in to the profession.
Please send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances and loan amount. The FCA does not regulate most buy-to-let, second charge or commercial mortgages. The Financial Ombudsman Service is available at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or by contacting them on 0800 023 4 567.
Mortgage Circle is a trading style of Avram Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered is England No. 9781006. Registered address 205 Kings Road, Fairgate House, Birmingham, B11 2A
0121 572 0675 / 0800 644 0190
Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road, Birmingham, B11 2AA